Continental air is prevailing over most parts of the country.
Mainly dry weather is expected in most parts of the country. However, light rain-thunderstorms is expected at a few places in districts of Kashmir.
Mainly dry weather is expected in most parts of the country, while cold in Northern areas of the country.
Past 24 Hour Weather
Weather remained dry in most parts of the country.
- Corresponden & leading expert at Washington, D.C. news
- Former reporter at Miami Herald
- Studied at Stanford University
- Went to Finlay DR Carlos J Elementary School
- Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
- From Miami, Florida
Is a national and foreign correspondent based in D.C. She files investigative reports and covers breaking news on a range of topics, including corruption, police shootings, etc. Before joining the TimWorld in 2018, she worked at the Miami Herald. She was a John S. Knight fellow at Stanford University.