LAHORE: The schedule for trains in winter season has been revised by the Pakistan Railways.
The new timetable would be applicable from October 15.
According to a notification issued on Saturday, new stoppage have been given to 12 trains in the revised schedule.
The stoppage of four passenger trains at Kotlakhpat and Piplan railway stations have been regularised.
Under the new timetable, 9/Down and 3/Up trains have been rescheduled for winter.
- Corresponden & leading expert at Washington, D.C. news
- Former reporter at Miami Herald
- Studied at Stanford University
- Went to Finlay DR Carlos J Elementary School
- Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
- From Miami, Florida
Is a national and foreign correspondent based in D.C. She files investigative reports and covers breaking news on a range of topics, including corruption, police shootings, etc. Before joining the TimWorld in 2018, she worked at the Miami Herald. She was a John S. Knight fellow at Stanford University.