KARACHI: The Meteorological department on Saturday forecast mostly sunny weather for the metropolis during the next 24 hours.
The maximum temperature in the city is expected to remain in the range of 35 to 37 degrees centigrade with 35 to 45 per cent humidity.
Hot and dry weather is likely to prevail over the Sindh province during the next 24 hours.
- Corresponden & leading expert at Washington, D.C. news
- Former reporter at Miami Herald
- Studied at Stanford University
- Went to Finlay DR Carlos J Elementary School
- Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
- From Miami, Florida
Is a national and foreign correspondent based in D.C. She files investigative reports and covers breaking news on a range of topics, including corruption, police shootings, etc. Before joining the TimWorld in 2018, she worked at the Miami Herald. She was a John S. Knight fellow at Stanford University.