Missouri dog sets home on fire after turning on stove, video reveals

Missouri dog sets home on fire after turning on stove, video reveals. A Missouri home burst into flames after a dog inside managed to turn on the kitchen’s stove, leading to a grease fire, officials say. 
The incident – which was captured on the homeowner’s security camera – unfolded Friday morning in Parkville, just outside of Kansas City, according to Southern Platte Fire Protection District Division Chief Chris Denney. 

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.