Residents of an overwintering station in Antarctica provided linguists with evidence of the first small changes in speech that may signal the development of a new accent.
- Corresponden & leading expert at Washington, D.C. news
- Former reporter at Miami Herald
- Studied at Stanford University
- Went to Finlay DR Carlos J Elementary School
- Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
- From Miami, Florida
Is a national and foreign correspondent based in D.C. She files investigative reports and covers breaking news on a range of topics, including corruption, police shootings, etc. Before joining the TimWorld in 2018, she worked at the Miami Herald. She was a John S. Knight fellow at Stanford University.